Thursday, September 2, 2010

Caught red handed


I have to admit that last night I was not paying much attention to Lilly. I was playing a game on my phone and she was playing in the living room. I was aware that she crawled into the kitchen. I half listened for the cabinets to open and to hear pots and pans banging, nope. I didn't hear the tupperware drawere open either. I assume then that she was under the sink playing with "poison." (she knows full well that she's not suppose to open that cabinet) What I found instead was my little girl, with her hand inside the raisin box, with various canned goods thrown on the floor around her.


What Mom? I'm not doing anything, I just wanted a snack.


I guess it's good to know that she could fend for herself if she got left alone. Though I'd hate to be the one changing her after she ate an entire box of raisins. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a character! I can tell she's going to dish out the trouble. So fun though when they start realizing that they might get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys our children can bring! Now you have this one recored as proof when the story comes up years from now. Love these grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete