Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sleeping

While we were in Indiana, Lilly started sleeping through the night. I didn't do anything different, no sleep training nothing... just put her to bed one night and she woke up 10 hours later. I felt amazing and she was a very happy little girl. So at a little over 2 months she was sleeping through the night. This amazing routine continued until about 4 days ago when she relapsed to waking at least once during the night. I have yet to figure out how we are going to remedy this situation. I am hoping that her waking up lately has been due to being cold. She likes to kick off her blankets and we are trying to to turn the heat on yet. So tonight I put a long sleep onesie on under her fleece jammies, wrapped her tight in a flannel blanket and then covered her with her flannel quilt and put a hat on her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't wake up until 5 am. I mean come on she can sleep through a F-18 demo at the air show why can't she sleep all night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment