Monday, June 21, 2010

Down Memory Lane

Mike and I just took a photo trip down memory lane as the end to his first Father's Day. I think it's been a pretty good day for him, nothing too, a little yard work, a little Home Depot, a little coffee cake. (He made us omelets for breakfast.)
I have been blessed with a great husband and an even better Daddy for my little girl. 

He had just cut the cord and was holding his baby girl for the first time.


A few months back, she did and still does love being on his shoulders.


Ice cream making last weekend.


Off to the bath tub last night. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way he's carrying her to the bathtub! Dads have such fun ways of doing things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recap of the first year of fathering!You are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete