Saturday, July 24, 2010









Mike was invited to go hiking with a couple guys from work. When he told me, I laughingly said he could take Lillian with him, he very happily said sure. So this morning at 8am, my husband and daughter left and were gone until shortly after 12. I stayed in my pajamas, watched a movie and knitted. I also talked to my mom for 30 minutes and my sister for almost an hour. It was wonderful, to say the least. They had a good time though I think the hike was a little more intense that he was expecting, add a backpack and 25 pound baby and I'm pretty sure he got his work out for the day!

The view here is of Eagle River, a town outside of Anchorage. 


I love my munchkin and her Daddy! 


Teeny girl on a big big mountain. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Her hat is just wonderful. Love the jacket - is it the one you got at the thrift store a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes the jacket is one I think I paid 10$ for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like ALL of you benefited from that day!
    Lilly's hat is so cute! I am sure she can just about wear them year round there in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete