Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree..

I am so excited for Christmas this year. Last year was Lillian's first Christmas but she was only a few months old and didn't really have any clue what was going on. We were also preparing to move to Alaska a week post Christmas and it was really hard for me to relax and enjoy the holidays. So I wanted this year to be different.
We got our Christmas tree last night and got it put up and decorated. Lilly helped at the beginning but it was about bedtime. She did really well until I tried to help her put her ornament on the tree, I think she would have slept with it had I let her.
I'm still working on stockings for Mike and Lilly, I'll be sure to post those in a couple days when I get them done.
Helping Daddy with lights.


This was right after she had a mini melt down. 



Our lovely tree.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree! and the picture of you is great. Now to stop procrastinating, and attempt to make my tree stand up straight and get some lights on so the kids can put their ornaments on in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tree! I love the ribbon going around; it is so classy.
    It'll be interesting to see how ours turns out tomorrow without all the kids ornaments we usually had cluttered on the tree for years. Kids' excitement at Christmas really makes it fun. Glad you can experience the wonder of it all through Lilly.

    ReplyDelete