Monday, August 22, 2011

Excuses

I have a million reasons why I haven't blogged in ??? way to long. Getting settled in to life with two, I have realized that a routine is about impossible. Mike had two weeks off. Enjoying the beautiful Alaskan summer and new friends. Lilly's birthday. Projects around the house and a NEW sewing machine. Meetings for MOPS and church things. And last but not least the workings of a new BLOG (web address to come)

Lillian is now 2, talking more and potty trained (that happened in about a week, a month before her birthday.

Owen is almost 4 months, wears 9-12 months clothes, eats all the time and for the most part is a very happy, easy going baby.

I've started babysitting a friends boys 3 and 1 a couple times a week. That means that for approximately 8 hours on those days I have under my roof four children ages 3, 2, 1, and 4 months.

About a month ago, I bought a sewing machine. I'm in love! I'm working on a craft blog, just a place to write about what I'm making, crafting, sewing, knitting and learning. I place to share that's separate from
talking about my kids.  Hopefully it will be up and running by the beginning of September.

Our lives are about to get a bit more scheduled. Mike is going to be really busy with work for the next 4-6 weeks. I have babysitting, MOPS starting, and about half a dozen sewing projects plus knitting hats for the kids. (it's about to get cold here in Alaska)

I think that about sums it up around here for now. I'll try and write some more specific posts about what's going on in the near future, when my finger (slammed it in the truck door a week ago) allows me to type a bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment