Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4 months

My little "O" will be four months old in a couple days. He's getting SO big. I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to toys/accessories in my house. However with Lilly and two other big "littles" in my house I get a bit worried about them pulling him off or out of something or stepping on him. We've had a couple accidents ending with "O" on the floor crying. I thought a bumbo seat might be just the ticket. I looked on craiglist for several days with no luck. Fortunately one of Mikes co-workers had one he didn't want. So last night we got this lovely green seat for FREE. *happy Mommy*

He's trying to get his thumb in his mouth. This task usually requires both hands and is usually successfull. However he usually ends up looking like this at some point in time.

Love that smile, takes up his whole face.

And apparently all that smiling was hard work.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gosh in the middle picture he looks so much like Mike (minus the red hair) Such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete