Friday, October 28, 2011

6 months

It has been two months since I last blogged. Sorry. We've had lots going on around here, but I won't bore you with all of that stuff. Instead, here are some photos of Mr. Owen Caleb, who is now six months old! He's doing all the typical six month things, rolling, jabbering, lauging and boy is he grabby! If he can see it he wants it. He can sit a little with help but not very well on his own yet. He is still pretty content most of the time. Night time has gotten better, he's only up about once a night now. I didn't get any good smile photos last night but he certainly looks like his daddy, with a grin that takes up his entire face. I can't wait to see more of his personality develop over the next six months.

Check out those baby blues!

See how much I look like my Daddy???

Yes my hand or my thumb is in my mouth 98% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment