Monday, December 14, 2009

Moving

This is such a busy time of year for everyone and especially this year for Mike and I. We have lots to do before we move. 26 days left to be exact before we begin the journey to Alaska, and so much to do before then. We have rooms to paint, family to visit, Christmas to be had, a car to drive to LA to be dropped off to be shipped to Alaska. Oh and doctors visits and paperwork to be signed. A trailer to be picked up and a vet visit for Hamilton. Oh the list goes on. We are very fortunate to have movers coming (AF provided) that will pack up all of our stuff, yes ALL of it, load it and ship it. They will also unpack at our home in Alaska and take away all of the boxes. What a blessing.
I am ready to go but a little nervous at the same time. Just that typical feel when a life changing even is impending. We have known about his move since June and I knew once I visited my family in October I would be ready to go, and I am. It will be a long drive, Mike has it mapped for 9 days, 5-7 hours a day. We are hoping to go faster but it will depend totally on the weather.
We are ready... let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment