Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ok so I figured I should blog about Lilly's first Christmas. We weren't planning on "doing Christmas" this year with the move and everything coming up. Mike and I bought each other gifts previously this month and Miss Lillian certainly does NOT need anything else. Well then we decided to have my MIL come up from AZ because my FIL was flying Christmas day and we needed our trailer for the move. So then Mike's brother decided to come too. So if they were coming then we should have a tree and if a tree then we need to have presents under it...you see where this is going??? and if presents and a tree than I had to make tea logs and well we "had Christmas" Lilly got a new outfit and and a couple toys and a stuffed owl from her Uncle David that she really loves. I got a set of pearls (necklace, earrings and bracelet) at the beginning of December from Mike. He originally gave the box to Lilly and said it was from her, later he told me it was really for me. Well I have lots of bracelets so I decided that Lilly needed a pearl necklace. I extended the bracelet a few inches in the back and voila Lilly got her very first pearl necklace.


After a breakfast of zucchini quiche and tea logs we took Lilly to the park. Last time Lilly and I went she had a great time on the swings. Not so this time, she was a little tired and was not usually her smiley self. We did manage to get a couple decent photos and a good family shot.





We had a good time and then last minute decided to drive down to the Ranch to surprise Alan. Weather had re routed his trip so he had a 20 hour overnight in Phoenix so he was going to be home. We had a good time the 2 days we were there and now we are back home and oh so ready for our move!

No comments:

Post a Comment