Friday, November 18, 2011

Reading

Up until about a month ago Lilly was not really interested in books. She'd bring you one, sit still for about  10 seconds then very abruptly slam the book closed and be off to something else. We've read to her before bed since she was little but during the day it just never happened. Now it seems that's it's all she wants to do. Her favorite thing is to read her own book while you read to her. I find it rather annoying, I don't like to read over her "da da da da da" Mike, every patient man that he is, tolerates it just fine. Lilly also spends a lot of time reading to Owen. I'm so glad she has this new found interest in books, I was a bit worried there for a while.


 I just love when she sits down and reads to Owen, it is a rare moment when she's not trying to pick him up or drag him around by his neck. 
 This one just melts my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment