Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lilly

Since I'm making this blog to help remember things about my daughter I thought I'd add this. She is really starting to smile a lot. Not just in the morning. I can get her to smile almost any time now. She has also started making lots of noises, "talking" as we call it. She's also given me a couple good laughs. She continues to be a really good baby. She's not sleeping at night but is usually only up once or twice, and takes a really long nap during the day. We are going to leave her for the first time this weekend. Mike's mom is coming to watch her so we can go see the Lion King. I am both excited and nervous about leaving her. Next weekend we are headed to Indiana so my family can meet Miss Lilly!

1 comment:

  1. Remember to take lots of pictures when you go to Winona, please. :)

    ReplyDelete