Thursday, October 8, 2009

little girl hair clips

I saw some similar hair clips in a "baby boutique." There are lots of these "boutiques" here in Vegas and everything is way over priced. They wanted between 6-10$ for a set of two. I looked at them and was tempted but figured I could make them on my own. I bought little silver clips at the store and then went to Joanns and bought ribbon, buttons and tacky glue. I set up my little project on the coffee table and here's the result.



Now I was making these for Lilly but alas she doesn't have enough hair yet so I think they will sit in a drawer for a while, or I'll use them. They are quick and easy and would be a great craft project for a 5-6 year old. I'm not sure how much they cost a piece but WAY less than 6$


1 comment:

  1. I want some. You'll have to bring a set out so I can see how you made them!!

    ReplyDelete