Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sunday's craziness





Sunday posed another busy day for us. My father in law was flying in in the evening for dinner, and Mike's brother and his wife and friend were all coming for dinner. Nothing worked out as I had planned. It all started with me forgetting to take the meat out of the freezer first thing. Then I took a 30 minute nap in the afternoon and that put me totally behind schedule. Plus in the middle of trying to cook dinner my daughter decided to be difficult... she's never difficult. Anyways, everything turned out ok, Lauri did most of the cooking as I consoled Lilly, Mike picked up Alan, and we made a trip to the grocery store. (no ground beef but Mike and Alan picked that up on the way back) Garrett, Selene, and Kierstan made it as wall. So all in all a good evening, no one starved and I think Kierstan even made her flight on time.
Lauri, Mike, Lilly and I did go up to Mt Charleston first thing Sunday morning for about a two hour hike. It was Lilly's first time in Mike's carrier, she holds her head up well enough to be carried facing out and on Mike's back. She spent most of the time sleeping. She really does love movement and lets you know if you stop walking and she's not cool with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment