Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happier thoughts

Yesterdays post was a bit dismal I think. I am feeling better today. Mike got one leaking seal fixed yesterday and is at the shop right now getting another small leak fixed and maybe getting some new lights put on so we can extend our driving time.
I am feeling a bit less nervous today. This truly is an adventure. Yesterdays drive really was pretty and I am glad that I am taking pictures. I am sure when we are settled in Alaska I will look back and be amazed at the places we got to see. People out here are so nice and helpful. Such a change from Las Vegas. We asked a couple in Subway where they would get their car fixed and they were more than happy to offer their opinion. Mike went to an auto parts shop looking for a seal and they didn't have it. So the owner of the store call his competitor to check for it... not many people do that.
Like I said in the previous post todays drive will be the most dangerous, but also the most beautiful. I am going to try to enjoy it and maybe I'll see another moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment