Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lilly's Dolly

My mom sent out a package what seemed like weeks ago. It didn't arrive while she was here, we discovered that she had the wrong PO Box. (I looked it up and had given it out wrong oops) I went to the Post Office and they said it would either get sent back or they would look up the right number. Well Mike went today and it came and now Lilly has her very own Madame Alexander Doll. She is as please with it as a 6 1/2 month old can be. Lydia and I had one when we were little but now Isabele has one and Mom decided that Lilly needed one. It's lovely and I am please that Lil now has her own doll. Maybe one day her daughter will have it.



4 comments:

  1. I like your blanket. Looks so happy! Glad you like the doll. I need to get motivated and make some new clothes for Isabele's. She's naked right now (the doll) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I had one too when i was little, the same kind. Hugg'ems I think? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my barstools at walmart.com. You can't get them through the store, and unfortunately, although the stools are very sturdy and for a good price, the shipping/handling was pretty expensive. Oh well....I've been looking for a while so I'm glad I found some that fit the look of our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs a doll of her own, and what a great Le Masters tradition to pass on to the girls! Girls will be girls even without our encouragement, thank God.

    ReplyDelete