Thursday, February 11, 2010

When Mom is away...



Mike took these photos of Lilly one night shortly after we got here and I had gone to get dinner. I thought her expressions were priceless.


                            Is Daddy watching me? Does he care that I'm about to eat his shoes?

                                                  So he's not going to stop me? In that case..

                                                                          Open wide...

                                                                        Tasty!!!!


                                       Who me? I'm not doing anything, promise! I'm innocent.


                                            Ok well maybe I was chewing on your shoes :-)

Guess she could have been chewing on worse things...

2 comments: