Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lilly's Latest Trick



My daughter is going to kill me some day for posting this pictures but they are just too good!

Lilly has learned that if you put your lips together and relax them a little and blow you can make a funny noise, or blow bubbles. Great right? Cute and funny all at the same time. The only thing is Lilly doesn't do it when she's happy, she does it when she's mad and tired and hungry and wants picked up. Usually she's starting to cry so the entire situation is distressing and humorous all at the same time. She's trying so hard to be cry but this new thing she's learned keeps getting in the way so she can't quite do it, and the result is her grunting and "blowing bubbles" all while resembling a platypus. I try not to laugh at her but I can't help it. (I don't laugh for long I promise :-)) I wonder how long this phase will last?







2 comments:

  1. Haha, these are photos for her senior year book! Alan still loves to make the motor boat sound, so it could last a while :-) And it's ok to laugh... I do all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Hambone laying there. Wonder what he must be thinking. Maybe he should tell her she's hard to take seriously when she looks and sounds like that!

    ReplyDelete