Friday, August 28, 2009

Lillian is two weeks old now! Mike went back to work yesterday so Lil and I had our first day alone. All went well. She is such an easy baby. Though I guess at this age there isn't much that can go wrong so fixing her problems is pretty easy. She is starting to smile a lot, usually in her sleep. I know that it's not intentional, it has to be the most precious thing I've seen. She is finally starting to tolerate having her diaper changed. For the first two weeks she screamed like it was torture. She likes being tied to me in her carrier, spent about two hours like that yesterday as I made bread, cleaned the kitchen, and did laundry. I don't know what I would do without her carrier, it allows me to get so much done, maybe too much. :-) I think a shopping trip may be in order today as I have no pants that fit and Old Navy is having a sale. We'll see how it goes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment