Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well we have made it thus far without any problems. Lilly is such and easy baby! Mike and I could use a little more sleep but all in all it's not too bad. Nursing has come quite easily to me, no problems at all. We are cloth diapering now too, I figured I'd wait until I got breast feeding down but since that didn't take much we switched.
We are keeping busy, though trying not to do too much at the request of my midwife. I'm not very good at following orders, I think I get that from my mother. It is hard for me to take it easy, especially when I feel so good. I had an appointment yesterday and was told that I am healing well!
We had photos taken yesterday by my doula. She did a few with my camera but we are waiting for the rest. We did pregnancy photos with her as well and haven't seen those either. Will have lots to look through soon. A friend of Mike's parents is also going to do some photos for us. He has some new equipment he wants to try out and it will all be free so we'll see what happens with that. We will have a birth announcement soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment