Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The sporting goods store and Joann Fabric...

Mike had to go into work for a few hours today. He has been wanting bullets for his gun but everywhere we look they have been out. So this morning before he leaves he tells me that if I want someplace to go I could check Big 5 for bullets. So because I'm going crazy and looking for any excuse to get out of the house we go. Miss Lilly, slept the entire time. I have to admit that I did feel a bit strange carrying my 5 day old baby into the store and asking for 9mm bullets but oh well. I decided that we needed to balance out the bullet trip by heading to Joann's. I was looking for some ideas for birth announcements but didn't find any. I did find some flannel for a very girly blanket, will have to take my coupon back to get a binding and then get the machine down.
Mike's younger brother is coming up tonight so Garrett and Selene are coming over for dinner. Thank goodness my mother in law is here, I am not up to cooking for that many. Will be nice to have everyone here, but I am tired just thinking about it. I think the rumor is that they are all leaving tomorrow. Mike doesn't have to go back to work until the end of next week so we'll have some time just the two of us before we have to start normal life.
We'll see how dinner goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment