Thursday, May 6, 2010

A little Indiana

I wish I were better at taking pictures. Ya know, one of those people that walks around with a camera attached to them. I tend to think, "oh why bother, no one wants to look at my silly pictures anyways." Then later, I regret that I don't have pictures of the drive to Kokomo. Beautiful blue sky with spring green everywhere, baby corn plants popping up in the fields and a trip across the legendary Roann covered bridge. Nor do I have photos of Lilly, except on my phone, of her with Great Grandma Bolinger. Sometimes, I just don't think!
Lilly and I have had a wonderful time in the week that we have been gone. I am tired, I miss my husband, and Lilly is still adjusting to sleeping in a strange place, other than that, we are fine.
Lil has learned and changed so much since we got here. I think her cousins helped spur on the newest accomplishments including, properly crawling and sitting all the way up on her own. She also, on occasion, in the right mood, will mimic waiving. I'm not totally convinced that it's legitimate, but maybe, just maybe, she'll get it down in a few weeks. It's fun to watch her change and learn and discover this new world that has been opened up by her newly found mobility.

1 comment: