Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pictures

This one is a little picture heavy. It was cold today but beautiful, we didn't want to stay inside so we decided to do a little exploring. We headed out around 11 and here's what we discovered down Knik Goose Bay Road...

Isn't it beautiful? I can't believe I live here!





This trail looks to go all the way around the bay. I can't wait to hike it in the summer. Oh to live someplace that will be green makes me so so so happy!


I spotted this bald eagle, I really wish I had a better lens, maybe soon. We also saw a couple of moose but didn't get photos. 

This is Port McKenzie. At one point in time there was rumor that they were going to build a bridge here that would connect to Anchorage, making another way to the Valley. No such thing has happened yet. It's a beautiful view and you certainly don't expect to see this as you come over the hill.




3 comments:

  1. Yea, what she said! Wow, such a beautiful place! I'm sure in Summer is equally as gorgeous, maybe more so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the photos, and cannot wait to see it in person even in the snow! God's country for sure!

    ReplyDelete